Navi of The Daily Frostwolf liebstered me. I’m probably going to screw it up but as far as I can tell there’s no penalty for that so we’re cool. Below are the official rules that I will endeavor to adhere to:
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Okay, let’s get right on this, here are the questions Navi asked me and my answers:
1. If you worked for Blizzard in the WoW department, what job would you like to do?
I’d like to work in the art department specifically in the department of the guy who revealed that “Over 1,000,000,000 Kobolds have been killed,” at Blizzcon 2013. I’d love to make all the little chotskies you see around towns that make them feel Tauren or Draenei. I can’t remember his name only that he was hilarious.
2. If any of these races became playable, which would you choose and why – Murloc, Naga, Ogre?
Ogre, their dance moves of course. I need something to counteract the shame of my left-footed Female Humans and who doesn’t FINALLY want to see what an Ogre woman looks like.
3. What has been your greatest frustration in WoW?
RNG. I hate it … mostly … except when it’s good to me … then … yeah, I like it.
4. If you could design a Children’s week orphan – what places would you take he/she to visit?
We’d go to Thousand Needles and we’d scuba down and I’d show them the old race track. Then we’d have to go to Storm Peaks mostly so they could listen to the beautiful music and look for the Time-Lost Drake. Probably have to stop by Tirisfal Glades and check out the Faerie ring too.
5. Name an item of clothing/weapon that you wish there was an in game equivalent of for transmog (eg Tinkerbell’s dress).
I’m with Cym on this one, we really need an Indiana Jones style bullwhip.
6. Do you prefer donuts, bagels or muffins? And any particular flavour?
Jelly donuts, I vaguely remember what they taste like it been so long since I’ve had one.
7. If you could have any car in the world – what car would you drive?
I’ve always loved Corvettes, I’d probably pick one of those.
8. What item do you want in game the most?
More dogs, we don’t have enough.
9. Tell me WHY you like your favourite three blogs! Ok that’s not a question …
The reason I like any blog is I feel a connection to the writer. I feel like I would like them if we met in real life. Blogs I go to for information aren’t the same as blogs where I just really like the writer and their thoughts.
10. What is the BEST thing Blingtron has given you?
That little shit never gives me anything good. I’ve even had my engineer call him, log out and let a different character try just in case there’s some personal issue between them affecting the quality of the package. Nope, didn’t work. I don’t know who that little stupidhead is giving the good stuff to but it isn’t me. He gives me G91 Landsharks and Super-Heated Oil.
11. Tell me about your most cringeworthy moment (doesn’t have to be WoW).
A million years ago a friend and I stopped at an arcade as they wanted to play horse racing game. I was so proud of how well I was doing. I am so PRO! I am a horse racing god! Yes, I AM THE GOD OF HORSE RACING.
And then it was over and I lost cause the horse I thought was mine was the machine’s. The cringeworthy moment came when I laughed so hard I split the seam in my pants and had to try to get out of there without being … without showing my … you know.
Okay now I’m going to cheat a little. I know who Navi and Cymre nominated but I’m not going to go check and make sure my picks haven’t been nominated other than those so forgive me if you’re already been nominated, it just means we like you especially much.
1. How long had you been playing WoW when you realized it was not a passing fancy but true love?
2. Are you a screen shot taker and if so guesstimate how many you still have.
3. What is your favorite zone and why?
4. What are you most looking forward to or dreading about Warlords?
5. Who is your favorite non-essential character in-game? A favorite repair guy or an auctioneer that you always must deal with.
6. When I started my blog I was too scared to comment on others. Blog Azeroth Thanksgiving Event 2011 changed that for me. Is there an event or blogger that made you feel comfortable commenting on blogs?
7. Do you have any strange WoW quirks? For example I seem to think the harder I hit the keys the more forceful my attacks are. I know … but it can’t hurt.
8. Do you have WoW themed things in real life? Example.
9. Are you lucky enough to have real life friends or a spouse who plays WoW too or are you bravely going it alone?
10. Do you still find surprises in-game that you didn’t know were there? I recently saw someone selling a Wine Glass. How did I miss that! My bank alt needs one!
11. Finally, do you think you’ll still be here when they pull the power and turn off the lights? I know I will.
OMG! OH NO!
I just reread the rules, look at number four. Crap. Provide 11 random facts about yourself. Crap, crap, crap. I don’t want to be a scofflaw but I’m about done in here.
1. Pizza is my favorite food.
2. My best friend’s name is Mike and he’s a dog.
3. I used to think my ears were pointy like an elf but they really aren’t, I don’t know why I thought that.
4. When I was young I am SURE my eyes were blue but now they’re green. What’s that about anyway?
5. I try to eat healthy, that’s why I don’t remember what jelly donuts taste like … although I remember liking them.
6. I start conversations in the middle because for some reason I think you know what I was thinking. Yes, apparently I think everyone is psychic.
7. When I was young I was convinced I could fly if only I would overcome the doubt, that was the only thing stopping me from flying. The doubt. I was sure.
8. I wish I still thought I could fly.
9. I hang around out of the way places in WoW being real quite and unobtrusive because I’m sure … SURE … that one day one of the NPCs will go off-script and talk to me.
10. My hair is now about down to my waist. It’s ridiculous. I don’t WANT long hair I just hate getting my hair done.
11. Um … wait … um … geez. I know! I like apples with peanut butter on them! How’s that!
Whew, I made it! Your turn.